Tuesday 17 June 2014

It is time for London :)

Written by Nieves:

14/06/2014

We went to Warwick Castle with Azam and Shirley. The castle is located on the edge of the river Avon, in the central part of England. It is one of the oldest castles of the country and a very important tourist attraction that belonged to the Counts of Warwick. The castle is gorgeous and well maintained. The inside part has an excellent conservation and is decorated with real size figures. It was a wonderful day with a beautiful landscape that accompanied us all the time from Birmingham to the castle.

I would like to find this word that could be able to define the beauty of nature, how it made that we enjoyed it in a spring full of colours and flowers... and includes the sun and good temperature that we had during the whole day. Azam and Shirley made they best to give us a happy day and the achieved it.

We had lunch on the castle and Shirley prepared for us a delicious picnic. Around 17:30h we came back to our accommodation. 

15/06/2014

Travel to London. Miguel and José Luis spent this day together in London. I spent it with my nephews living there. We made  a long tour: National Galleries museum, Leicester Square, Picadilly Circus, Oxford Street, the Big Ben and other places which name I can not remember. My colleagues also made their own tour.

The experience is still very interesting and even if the time here is finishing, I could say that we could stay three weeks more... but actually, only four days are left. I wish to live these last days on the most intensive way and paying attention to everything, as this time (even more) I consider these moments "uniques and incomparables".

And to finish with, I want that my last words on this blog are the ones that I normally repeat: THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!